This is a Vegetarian product.
Made from superior quality sugarcane Refined, sparkling white and easy to dissolve sugar crystals Sulphur-free refining process ensures Madhur is healthy for consumption
|Item Weight||998 g|
Link: Buy Madhur Pure and Hygienic Sugar, 1kg Bag
Sugar Facts: Sugar works wonders in healing scratches and cuts. Use Sugar to extend lipstick: Sprinkle a bit of sugar atop freshly applied lipstick, let it sit, and then lick it off. This works to set the lipstick and will extend the application. For extra mucky hands (think paint, grease, grime) add sugar to your soap lather to act as an abrasive. You can also use equal parts sugar and olive oil, which acts to soothe and moisturize over-worked hands.
What makes Madhur 100% pure and hygienic?
Long ago, sugar was created by allowing sugarcane juice to evaporate, which would leave behind crystallized sugar. Modern sugar is put through a refining process that extracts the juice from sugarcane and then refines it into pure white crystals.
Madhur is refined without sulphur or other harmful chemicals. And, since the entire manufacturing operation is hands-free, Madhur is 100% pure, hygienic and complies with International Standards.
Madhur Purity Test:
- Pour 250ml of water into a clear drinking glass
- Pour 3 tsp of Madhur into the glass
- Stir the solution thoroughly with a spoon until the sugar completely dissolves into the water
- Inspect the dissolved sugar with a magnifying glass. Since it remains colourless and without any sediment, it proves that Madhur is pure and free of impurities
Madhur Ageing Test:
- Store Madhur sugar in an airtight container
- Even after 18 months the sugar retains its sparking white colour
- Ordinary sugar turns yellow with age
Note: All Pantry products are non-returnable.